Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.2.0
Release notes required:Yes
Documentation update required:Yes
The Now bundle is based on the EE bundle with some differences. Because of these differences, it is not possible to use the EE bundle that is fetched by the CLI. For this reason the CLI must download a specific development bundle for Now.
- Given a customer developer with a proper license and maven credentials (for nexus access)
- Executing this command then the CLI downloads and starts the latest now EE bundle (which is today 5.5.6)
- Executing this command then the CLI downloads and starts the now EE bundle 5.5.5
- Executing this command then the CLI must return an error message similar to "The version provided cannot be found"
- Given a customer developer without maven credentials
When executing the CLI to downoad the latest Now dev bundle
Then the CLI exists with an error message similar to "Invalid credentials to access nexus, please contact your Magnolia account manager"
- Some previous work (ticket
NPMCLI-52) has been done to prepare this integration with the addition of a command line parameter named -n.
- The Now development bundle is currently deployed in "internal" nexus: https://nexus.magnolia-cms.com/service/local/repositories/magnolia.internal.releases/content/info/magnolia/now/magnolia-now-dev-bundle/5.5.3/magnolia-now-dev-bundle-5.5.3-tomcat-bundle.zip This will be changed in order to allow our customers to downlowd it.
- See ticket ONDEMAND-1123 for additional details.
- This ticket must be validated using maven settings and credentials similar to the ones given to customers