- Configure content tagging for a new workspace follow our documentation in How to enable content tags for a content app
- Register it as taggable workspace
- Create a new item and save it.
- Check the log to find the error javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: /untitled/mgnl:tags and also WARN org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl : Unclosed session detected...
.. Logs, screenshots, gifs...
- Do not process the case of newly created node so that the error and warning should not happen.
.. Justify non-trivial expectations with a link to a doc or a relevant discussion.
- Logs may flood the console and producing high load to server logging system.
- Please note that not always a newly created node named "untitled", sometimes it is "untitled0|1|2".
- Error definitely happen at info.magnolia.contenttags.TagsModule.lambda$null$1(TagsModule.java:139) within the observation.
- Would be better if we can re-architect the mechanism to get rid of such observation on creating node, but after saving node when we have the content node created successfully already.
- Reference to attached error log for an example. Also usecase verified from related ticket.