- Create a switchable field in a custom app detail form containing complex fields (use attached module, navigation-app the creation element form)
- Open the form, select one of the options and save a value
- Check in JCR browser the stored value under /baseNavigationLinkSite
- Edit the created element by selecting another option, enter a new value and save.
- Check in JCR browser the new value
Previous value should have been overwritten by the new value
Both values are kept
Select field property actually points to the last stored option which would serve to discard values that haven't been chosen.
Despite using currentItemProvider as indicated in docs, values for each option are kept